Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shopping is done

The shopping is done and the North wind is blowing. The wind chill is what really makes it bad. We had another cold front come through this morning. We started our running today and I felt so good. We didn't use the wheel chair today which made me very happy. We were on parking lots that the snow had been pushed and the ice had been treated. I picked up the two pieces of costume jewelry that I had repaired at my favorite jewelry store. I haven't found anything that they couldn't do for me. It is family owned and been in business for a very long time. They make you feel like you are part of their extended family.
Today was a good day because my husband walked every place we went and didn't use the wheel chair . I really pray that it is a good sign. Work will be short this next week because we are closing at noon on Christmas Eve.
The weather is really being unpredictable right now, because people are getting bad weather in places that is usually warm. Of course they say that it is global warming.
I haven't got my latest project done and won't be in time for Christmas. I had to many other things in the fire. I will post a picture of it after it is finish.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to each and every one of you.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday Shirley :) Good for hubby doing all that walking too! He must feel so good.
Lynn