Tuesday, February 7, 2012

WISHING

Have you wished  the sun to come back so it would warm up? Have you wished for the cold damp weather to go away so your bones didn't hurt? Have you wished for a trip to somewhere that you get waited on and you don't have to do anything?
I just wished for  the day came to an end before I opened my mouth and stuck my foot in. It was one of those days where you are expected to pull miracles from a hat  and that just doesn't happen.
The first picture is of my grandson Matt having a very serious conversation with his Uncle John. I don't know what they were talking about, but the expression on his face is priceless.
Jake is wanting some more warm weather so that he can work with Fergie. He has been riding every chance that he gets when we have the nice days. He is going to be taking some more lessons for his Western Pleasure Classes. He isn't one for the games, but little brother wants to do games so he can go fast. I just don't know how fast Baby Sis will go.
We had freezing frost the other morning when we went to work and it kinda reminded me of this picture in a way. I didn't have my camera. When it hit you in the face, it just felt like a fine mist, but everything was sure turning white in a really quick hurry.
The trees and bushes looked pretty with the way the frost was covering them. I am wishing for a good day tomorrow. I have to go to the city and I don't want to drive in bad weather. I hope you all are having a good week.

6 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Matt looked like a little man sitting here carrying on his conversation with his Uncle!!! Cutie pie!

We are still having great weather here so I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Unknown said...

That precious telecon is too much! How darling ... Lvov the winter wonderland ... we are due tonight to receive some of that gorgeous flaky white stuff.

Have a beautiful eve ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Blondie's Journal said...

I just don't know if or when we will be getting snow. It's a mystery to me! I guess it is a good thing, especially if you have to drive. Just be careful, Shirley!

XO,
Jane

Unknown said...

Hey Shirley! I wish you sunshine....
everything else would fall in place.
It seems always one thing after another around here. Hope you got to download your software.

deb said...

Hi Shirley,
Thought I'd stop by and check to see how you are doing. Trying to keep warm I see...We have had such little rain I'm sure we will be in draught mode this summer. It was in the 70's today...crazy weather..very mild winter for us.Kind of scary, actually.
Sending a warm hug your way
*hugs*deb

Cinderella Moments said...

Brrrrrr! We might get some frozen rain. But I hope not. It won't stick around long. We'll be back to 70 by Wednesday. So I won't complain. Wishing you more warmth and a cozy Valentine's Day!
hugs
Caroline