Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sept. 4th, 2008













I have been working trying to get my blog going, which I get frustrated at times when I can't get things to load like I want. I just keep trying.




We have a rainy two days. It has been in the 60's during the day and in the 50's at night. Our weather has been so very crazy. It makes you think of fall that is quickly approaching. I like the fall because of all of the colors of the leaves.

Anybody belong to Red Hat ladies. It is one of the organizations in our area, but unfortunately I am not retired from working yet.

I stayed up last night listening to our new lady vice president nominee. I wonder how many people will be prejudice against her. I think we need a change. Women do a lot besides raising our families, working, and everything else. I think we should have the opportunity to run for President if we so desire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirley,
I'm new to blogging myself. Your blog is coming along just fine. We chose the same background!