Sunday, September 7, 2008

Beautiful Sunday Afternoon
















We just got back from a Sunday drive through the country side. It is so nice outside and makes you think that you are getting closer to the fall of the year. We are known to take off for wherever we want to go and never know where we will end up. We took a drive along the bluffs and river to Leavenworth, Kansas coming home a different way where you kind of make a circle. I will do some more work on my latest project so I can get some new things posted. All of the things that I do can seen athttp://shirleystitches.etsy.com/ . We also took time out to go see our grandsons new puppy, a Corgi name shorty seven weeks old and so very cute. Our 4 year old has so much fun playing with him, but they found out he doesn't like the rain. I will be talking with you all later.

No comments: