Thursday, June 25, 2009

'Hot weather

I know we are not the only place have really hot weather. Our humidity is so unreal which causes problems with the allergies. It is not a good time to have shingles, which I found out about this week. I have never had anything like them. I remember having chickenpox as a child. I remember telling my mom I just wanted them to go away. I guess I can count myself lucky they are not on my face. The pain is the worse because it is constantly there. I don't want pain pills because they make me unable to function. I have to be able to do whatever because I am a primary caregiver for my husband.
I haven't been able to do some of the things that I normally do, but it has to get better. I have been researching everything I can find on the subject.
So much for that. I wanted to start a new project something that I have never tried before. It is suppose to be really easy, but it will have to wait. I just don't have the energy right now. I fell asleep in the chair last night which is very unusual.
I did get three new tea towels done before all of this happened. I just have to put the border around the edge of them. I will be giving you a peak as soon as I get that done so you can give me your opinion as to what you think of them.
Try to stay cool and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shirley,
Hope your feeling better today!