Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July, We have had rain all day and we are in a severe thunderstorm watch for the evening. At least we won't have to worry about the grass being to dry and catch fire.
I have been a little under the weather so I haven't blogged lately like I should. I have been doing a work in progress. I have 4 new tea towels ready for laundry and pressing before going into my etsy shop. I will give you all a sneak peek before I list them.
I was on the road today. I only worked until 11 A.M. . I wish he would have let me have the whole day, but it was o.k. I needed to do some things that I normally do on Saturday, but some of the places will be closed. I don't know what my next project will be because I have been a little under the weather with shingles. They are very painful, can itch, but mine was a burning sensation. I just wish the urgent care would have given me the medicine that my primary care doctor did. It really helped.
I am not positive what we will do the 4th of July. We have been invited to our daughter and son-in-law's in the evening. I need to touch base with them tomorrow . They have been shooting off fireworks since about Wednesday in our neighborhood. Some sound pretty good size. It won't be quiet that is for sure. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July.

No comments: