Friday, July 17, 2009

A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS TO MY FRIENDS

I thought I would send a bouquet of flowers out to my friends. It has been a trying time at my house and I have also had some friends going through a rough time. The weather was beautiful today only in the 70's and it is to get down in the 50's tonight. We are to have a nice weekend and then it will be back to the heat again.
Some of my friends know I have been dealing with the after effects of shingles. The pain and burning hasn't gone away and we don't know how long it will take to have it go away.
We had a trip to the hospital with my husband dealing with the heart and today I made a trip to pick up my son who had a chemical asthma attack besides working. Quite a week.
The county fairs are going on and before very long it will be our state fair. My daughter in-laws take their trailer down and spend the week. They always take it as early as possible so that they can get their special parking space.
We will probably take a drive tomorrow for a change of scenery to see some of the countryside. We won't know where we are going. We just go.
We had A10 fighter planes and Apache helicopter at our airport last weekend. They were taking part in an air show north of us. They had some other planes parked there that was really neat. You never know what you are going to see when we go over there to the restaurant for breakfast. I will try to write more later. To all my friends who are suffering, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Every body take care. Please leave me a note when you visit, I love hearing from you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for the flowers! You didn't mention about your son the other day! Hope he's doing better! Does your Daughter-in-Law just attend the Fair or do they participate?