Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring is Around the Corner


courtesy of winter-picture.net

The snow has just about all melted, but  of course it leaves it nice and muddy. We had a beautiful day with the temperature of 64 degrees. it made you think that Spring is just around the corner.
Of course my grandson is getting anxious because he is going to play soccer. He is so excited and I am looking forward to watching him play.
We  have done fairly well so far since my hubby came home from the nursing home. We just take it one day at a time which is all that anyone can do at the present time. We have doctor appointments schedule to see what we are doing next. With him being confined to the hospital and nursing home, he was anxious to take a car ride anywhere just to see a change of scenery. I have so many friends praying for us and I am praying for them and their love ones. I should start having a little more time free up since I won't have quite as much running to do.
Our son-in -law had surgery today on his arm. He had fallen about six weeks ago on the ice and messed up his arm where his fingers was numb. They said that the surgery went well and he was resting. Of course his son will take good care of daddy being his little nurse. He wanted to go with daddy, but they didn't let him because it would have been to long of a day for him to be quiet.  He is the one that told me that I sounded like I was sick the other evening when I was feeling disappointed that my hubby didn't get to come home originally as we thought. Isn't it amazing what little ones can pick up on?
I have several things that I have done lately that I need to take pictures of to show you. Not enough time, but it will get better that is for sure.
I hope you all are having a good week and looking forward to the weekend. Take care

2 comments:

Cinderella Moments said...

I'm so glad your husband is home. That will do him a world of good. There's no place like home!
Here spring has sprung! The trees are flowering and some are starting their leaves. I can't wait for all this dead grass to go away! Wishing you some spring and lots of happy your way!

hugs,
Caroline

Unknown said...

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi!Not much different. Haven't been able to create much. We're still sittin here in the hospital room...sigh. May be goin home tomorrow. It's been gray and rainy all day...blah.