Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rainy Day


















It has been rainy and cool the last couple of days. I have been busy working on my embroidery work . I have completed this one to the left, but I haven't posted it to my etsy shop yet.

We have been doing our weekend sight seeing of the fall color. This next weekend there should be more and by the end of the month it should really be pretty.

It is our favorite time of the year to travel because most of the time it will be cool enough for a light jacket and warm enough that you are without in the afternoon.

Sunday will be our big day of 45 years. It doesn't really seem that long until you look at the ages of our children and grandchildren. We usually go to Branson for our anniversary, but we won't this year we have to many doctor appointments in the next couple of weeks and with my husband on a soft food diet it is hard to find a restaurant that caters to people with special needs,

Our grandson cried when his mommy and daddy told him they had to come home from their trip. He would go again in a heart beat if you asked him. We will celebrate his fourth birthday very shortly. I tried to scan a picture of his new puppy, but I have to work on that for a while. His puppy is a Corgi.

I will close this post for tonight.

No comments: