Friday, May 13, 2011

Home Again

Maybe we will have a little normalcy at our house for a while since our son is home from the hospital. I can understand why a lot of our veterans do not like the military hospital.  It was just good to get him home. He  is doing pretty good at the present time.
Our weather is so crazy we have gone from 90 degree weather to 40 degree in just a week. Our grandson has his last soccer game and I am going to have to get my sweatshirts and coat back out. We are only going to be in the 50's tomorrow.
Our oldest grandson is suppose to have a riding camp tomorrow all day. I just hope he dresses warm.
I was glad that today was Friday and I have two days off. I was so ready for them. It has been a long week and really flown by. I think it seem that way because of everything that was going on at the time.
I am getting close to 100 followers for which I am very thankful for. I am thankful for all of my blogging family. I tried two days to leave comments, but blogger would not let me so I will be around to check up on my friends, It will just take me a little time. I will also have some new things to show you. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Shirley:
Glad to hear your son is back home and that you'll be able to do something fun by going to your grandson's game. We're hoping to do the same when we manage to get north to see our grandchildren. Here's wishing you a restful and restorative weekend, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Carol at Serendipity said...

Shirley,
I am just catching up and was sorry to hear of your son's problems. Hope he is better each day.

Hope you have a calm weekend.

Carol

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am so glad your son is back home!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Lilacs said...

Hi Shirley,
Roaming the blogs, and visiting you, and seen your son is now home...Happy to hear of this, and know what you mean with the hospitals as we had the same issue with my Dad...glad he didn't go to the veteran hospital. Anyway...happy to hear he is home, and enjoy the fun time with your grandson:)

Have a super week!:)
LilacsNDreams

romance-of-roses said...

Hi Shirley,
Haven't talked to you in a while now hope your husband is doing alright and glad to hear your son is home from the hospital. Love all the purple on your blog and that rose is stunning.
Take care dear friend...Lu