Thursday, May 19, 2011

One More Day

The week is almost over and I am ready for the weekend. It has been rainy and cold I want some sunshine which we might get this next week. I would like it to be warm enough that you can enjoy being outside.
This Saturday is the first tball game and I don't want it to rain. It will be fun to watch. My grandson was to have practice tonight, but I don't know if they did or not with the rain that we got. It didn't rain hard just enough so you got wet and had to run the windshield wipers.
I got a nice e-mail today from Stacy, who purchased my kitten's tea towels. She loved them. It makes you really feel good when they like your work. I had to cut out tonight part of a design that I have been working on. I had put in the wrong color. I guess that is what I get for trying to work on it when maybe I should have gone to bed  instead. It is not the first time nor the last time that I have done something like that. You just hope you have enough thread to finish. . My quilt that I embroidered  should be getting close to being done. It is being quilted at the present time.. I am getting anxious to see it . We picked out a color or I should say my hubby picked out the color of the backing so that it could be reversible. You can have the embroidered side up or the color we used as the backing. I am looking for some Halloween embroidery patterns that I saw on somebody's website and I didn't book mark them. Now I can't find the ones that I saw. I guess I will keep searching and hopefully find them. My daughter-in-law wants a set for a wedding shower present for her nephew's bride to be. If anybody knows of some, Please Please leave me a comment.
I guess I am going to have to call the doctor's office. I don't really want to do that , but I have been fighting this whatever and I am losing my voice. You can feel the stupid stuff laying in your throat , you cough, but nothing goes anywhere. I don't really feel bad, but I would like to keep my voice. When I lose it, that is usually when my family loves picking on mom because she can't talk back and hubby is tired of hearing me cough at night.
Well it is time I need to go to bed. Tomorrow is another work day. Take care.

2 comments:

LadyV said...

Shirley, I've certainly worked on projects at times when I should have let them rest. I get so anxious to make progress.

I hope you're feeling better today and will have some nice sunshine soon. It has been raining here every day for the past five days.
I'm in need of a bit of sunshine too.

Blessings

Cinderella Moments said...

I would hate to have that kind of weather. You poor thing!
I hope you feel better soon. It's probably allergies. With a quick cure I hope!
Wishing you some warm sunshine!
Caroline