Monday, July 16, 2012

Why

Why can't a doctor answer your question instead of referring you to another doctor. It feels like you are on a merry-go-around. At least they gave him another iron infusion. I know this one is working because his blood sugar reads high on the meter. It will take work to get it back down, but we will get it accomplished. 
We didn't get to watch our boys over the weekend. It just got to hot and the judge they had took forever to judge a class. I got a report . Little brother got 2-first and brother got a 5th, 4th and 2nd. T he fifth was in with senior riders and he was the youngest one out there. It makes him feel good to know that he can complete with all ages. 
I was sitting in dad's new chair the boys got him for father's day that has a roof that protects you somewhat from the sun. I knew when Matt was there because my roof would disappear and he would giggle. I wish we could have stayed longer, but just absolutely no way. Saturday wasn't a good day because I lost a lens out of my glasses and I don't have a clue as to where or when. I didn't really notice it because it was the lens on my eye that is going to have the cataract remove. It blurs part time so I just assume that only to discover that the lens was gone. The screw had come out. I will find out tomorrow what will be done about that. I didn't get home in time today. 
We left the house at 6:30 A,M.  and got home tonight at 6:30 P.M.. We did stop for supper on the way home. It was a hot day to be in the city. You really noticed it when you came out to come home. They keep their treatment room so cold.  
Oh! yes, have any of you got a kit that the pattern is printed so light that  you can hardly see it? Is there a light that will help to bring it out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would say just get a new kit, but the quilt belongs to someone else and I am just trying to do the embroidery work. 
It has been a long day so I will say goodnight. Have a great day. 

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Shirley I am praying for your husband.

Vicki Boster said...

Shirley -- it just breaks my heart that your husband is so ill and that it is taking such a toll on your both. Bless your hearts -- you both sure could use a rest and a little peace from this all. I'm still praying for you both.

Sorry -- I don't know how to help you with your embroidery problem --

Vicki