Friday, October 31, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

 Happy Halloween to all of the ghost and goblins. Are you ready to go Trick or Treat tonight? It isn't a very good day for it. We are sitting at a whopping 38 degrees. We might get to 40's don't know. We are suppose to see 25 which will help the allergies. It won't help when you got other things going on. 
   I call the doctor's office waiting to hear back from them. I hope I don't have to make the drive, but I will. I only know I have coughed so hard that I made my stomach hurt. Walgreen's Robitussin Dm and cough
 drops doesn't touch the cough. They just called back. I just need to go to the pharmacy and pick it up the prescriptions.
   It started off like my allergies, but it has turned into something else. I am at home to day not doing much. Nothing taste good, but I am eating I already got a lecture from my family. 
I haven't felt this way for a long time. 
 Enough about that. My Halloween tea towels are wishing you all to have fun and if you go out just to be safe. The kids are going out for a while, but my lights will be off. 
   We have succeeded in getting hubby into physical therapy where he is trying to walk more and they are working with him back down stairs. At least that was accomplished by the doctors visit. We were suppose to have a cd x-ray to take with us I found out at the doctors office. I did get the report read to me yesterday at the family care meeting.They didn't even put that in his paperwork that we took to the doctor. They should have done that.
   I just wanted you to know that I am alive just a little under the weather. Hopefully I will fill better soon. 
  I am making this a little short. You all take care.

8 comments:

Susie said...

Hugs to you Shirley. I hope you are better soon. Glad your husband is getting some PT. Isn't it a shame that we have to stay on top of any health appointments and paperwork. In this day and age.. I love your needle work. You can always take pride in your talent. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Vickie said...

I am sorry to hear that you are doing poorly. I am praying for you and your husband.

Mereknits said...

Well Shirley we are sisters in misery right now because I am coughing up a lung, my nose it chaffed from blowing it and I have a stinking fever, this is gross. Hope you feel better.
Meredith

Quinn said...

Good news on the progress for your husband's PT! I hope YOU will soon be feeling 100% :)

NanaDiana said...

Shirley, I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. I hope the medicine helps and that you get well soon.

I am glad to hear that your husband is getting some more physical therapy. It is too bad that he has had to jump through all these hoops to get this far...but at least he is getting the help he needs now.

Your needlework pieces are just beautiful, Shirley! xo Diana

Gert said...

Shirley...my prayers are with you for quickly being healed. Im so sorry to hear this. Cold weather just seems to be the time for colds etc. Glad your hubby is getting the help he needs! Beautiful towels!

Blessings
Gert

sweet violets said...

So sorry to hear you are sick....it's this darn damp weather!! Take care and heal quickly!! xoxo

Charlotte said...

Hope you're feeling better. It's cold and rainy here today.