Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 18, 2008

The first two November 18th is what happens when you haven't saved your blog and the lights go out for a few minutes. I tried my first attempt to take a sunset after a rainy afternoon when the sun finally came out.I don't usually do that, but it looked so pretty. I like sunsets and the trees fall color. I have spent some time visiting StarryDeborah's blog about her trip to Paris.The pictures made you think that you were actually going right along with her. The art work and stain glass windows were really something special.
I have a couple of My Elegant Lady tea towels that will be going into my shop. As you can see I like the ones that have a little more detail to them at times. It is my relaxation, but tonight has been spent on the computer instead.
It is getting closer to Christmas and we are all busy trying to get things done for our shops. I visited CarriesCozyCottage and she sure does have some pretty jewelry. I will be paying somemore visits as my time allows. I usually try to spend one night doing nothing but reading other people's blog. You see so many neat pictures of scenry and what they are working on.

We have a week until Thanksgiving where I am sure we will all eat to much as we usually do.It is a time for family and friends to get together and share the day.We will spend the day in the country at our son's. I will have fun with our three grandson's. They will make you tired from just watching them play.

I just looked at the clock and it is time for me to go to bed because tomorrow is another working day.






No comments: