Saturday, March 28, 2009

Springtime


I thought I would show you what is left of my son-in-law and daughter's garage. This was taken after some of the debri has been taken away. It really makes you stop and think what could of happen. They will be rebuilding it when the weather cooperates, but aren't in a big hurry because it will keep him from rushing his recuperating. He is progressing really well and the doctor is happy with everything. I decided to take a picture of my Magnolia tree before the weekend and I am really glad that I did. We have had rain, thunder, freezing rain. sleet and snow mixed, and snow today. It has been a miserable day, but it let me finish My Easter Quilt. I went to take a picture, but my camera died so I am recharging the battery tonight and I will take that picture tomorrow. I promise you I will post it. We were to baby-sit today, but that was cancelled. We had planned on taking our youngest grandson to breakfast. We were going to see the donkies and stop at our son's on the way back so he could play with his cousins. We will try for that another dayl

No comments: