Monday, April 23, 2012

 I thought maybe flowers would make a better day then the one that I had. It didn't start off good and it didn't improve much during the day.
First, hubby wanted to go to breakfast so I thought o.k. maybe that would help. He dropped the most expensive pill that he takes. We had people helping us look for it. In a way it was amusing, we rearranged the furniture, but I didn't think so at the time. Our waitress found it for us for which we were very thankful.
We  got down to the doctors office a little early, but not to bad. He got his lab work done. The doctor told us that he would have to see the iron studies before he could decide what he was going to do. Well, I have look at the lab work done this last month and the month before and it shows that things are dropping. They don't like for you to compare one lab to another. I haven't understood that. 
They are suppose to call, but don't know what day.  I hate this waiting for results and to get into their office to see them. Why do they always make you wait???
 I guess I just want a miracle that shows maybe some improvement. When we stopped to have lunch, he told the waitress he just wanted a deli sandwich. We finally got him to tell us what kind of deli sandwich he wanted, but it had me worried. It was so stressful and the drive left a lot to be desired. I hate tailgaters. You never know if you are going to get rear ended. 
I took a nap after I got home not really intentional, but rather just happened. I guess I needed it or I wouldn't have done it. 
The blue guest towel is one that I finished in a couple of nights. I have it in my etsy shop. 
I have been working on a few things, but not as much accomplished as I  wanted done. 
Well I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I had better close for tonight. You all have a good day. 

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Shirley- That sure sounds like a stressful day! I sure hope they can get your husband's meds regulated and that he starts feeling better.

Take those naps when you can get them...you need them to help get through the stuff that is going on.

Love your blue piece with the embroidery on it. xo Diana

Unknown said...

Glad that things are better now, Shirley. Hope hubby continues to improve.

The stitchery is lovely.

Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

twinpeakprimitives said...

I am sure that everything's gonna be better!

Hugs

Nurdan

Cinderella Moments said...

Some days are very trying! O.K. most days are very annoying. Remember tomorrow could always be wonderful! Keep smiling sweet Shirley. :)
hugs
Caroline