Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Quick Update

I came home long enough to get some clean clothes and pick up a few things. Hubby is still in the hospital and will be there for a few  more days. From there don't know where he is going. Lots of unanswered questions. His ammonia level was 195 with a urinary tract infection when he was admitted. Then he got sick that they thought was from the dye they gave him for the MRI. He had diarrhea also,that lab work said there was a bacterial infection.They think he might have had a TIA or mini stroke because when he squeeze your hand the left hand doesn't squeeze as tight as the right. Mobility has gone backwards.  His ammonia level is coming down slow process but it is still not where we need to be It has got to get to 40  part time knows where he is at and makes sense sometimes don't. Please keep the prayers coming. Must get back to the hospital.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

I've lifted you and your husband up in my prayers! Hugs to you my Missouri friend.

Acorn to Oak said...

Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery. I will pray for him. Keep us posted. Hugs.

Debby said...

(((HUGS)))) and prayers my friend

sweet violets said...

Sending prayers and hugs Shirley, and get some rest for yourself too........

mariondee-designs said...

I hope hubby gets better soon.. my prayers are with yout too.. take care, Maryann

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Shirley- I am so sorry- I haven't been following blogs for the past couple of weeks. I will be praying for you- Blessings- xo Diana

Dr. Kathy McCoy said...

Love and prayers to you and your dear one today!