Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Look

I am in the process of giving my blog a new look. I have it started, but you will gradually see different changes. I have been learning new things all day.
I had asked Debbi about changing to a three column. She told me a website to go to and I did it from there. I want to thank her for her help.
It always makes it so nice when you have friends that you can ask questions.
We got up into the 40's today. We are shooting for 50"s at the end of the week. They say we may get some rain which I can handle as long as it does not freeze. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. You all take care.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Shirley. Isn't Debbi great. I like you blog look...have fun with all the changes.

Vicki said...

Hi, Shirley,
Your blog looks so pretty! I love the images of your sweet grandsons! I hope you are having a good week! Vicki

Julie L. Light said...

Your blog looks fabulous, I love the background! I've been thinking about changing to a 3 column format and my blog needs another makeover...hopefully someday soon :0
Have a fabulous day!
Julie

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Hi Shirley,

I like the new look!

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comment. I really appreciate it.

Actually my dolls are not for children. They are for adults who either collect dolls and/or have dollhouses or roomboxes that they wish to have residents in :)

They sent me a picture last time, so I'm hoping they do that again. If they do, I'll post it.

Have a wonderful evening!

((Hugs))
Marsha

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Oh Shirley I love the new look!
Its very soft and romantic! :-)

Enjoy your week!
Hugz,
Dolly