Friday, March 15, 2013

Would You Believe

Would you believe that we hit 81 degrees today? We are going to go from one extreme to the other because tomorrow it is to be in the 40's with rain and the possibilities of snow.  It is to bad that the StPat's parade couldn't have been today when it was beautiful. It made you think that summer was here.
I took the hubby outside and I pushed him around the parking lot to get him some fresh air. They had the window open in the room, but it was still hot. 
Well I will am going to be hit and miss for a little while. I have a couple of craft shows to get ready for, but I will be popping in and out. Have any of you had problems with leaving comments and posting pictures? I am trying to decide if I have a problem with my computer and that is all that I need  right now. 
It isn't going to be that nice for the parades over the weekend. I think I will just watch them on television so I don't have to worry about the weather. You all have a wonderful weekend. If your celebrate, just be safe.

   

9 comments:

EvalinaMaria said...

Thank you and happy St. Paddy's Day to you too!

Ann said...

Hi Shirley, I posted today about some major changes that are going to happen at Blogger and Google soon. Make sure you stop by my blog and read about it. Hugs PS Good to hear you had a nice walk with your husband.

NanaDiana said...

Happy St.Patrick's Day, Shirley. I am glad you got your hubby outside for a bit today. That did him good, I am sure. We got all the way up to 38 degrees here today. Send a little heat this way, will ya? xo Diana

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Hi My Dear Friend
It probably is not your computer you know how google is every noe and then.
Yes the weather is that way here too. Never know what to waer from one day to the next.
Glad you were able to enjoy some sunshine with hubby.
Hope you enjoy your weekend. Mine is off to a bad start because its 5am and never got to sleep last night. I hate nights like these.
Love ya
Maggie

Vickie said...

Wow! What weather. We got more snow overnight. Glad you and your husband got outside together. You are both in my prayers.

CatieAn said...

lucky you with 80 degrees.....i am happy we are getting 40/50 degrees without snow!! I am glad you got to get out with your hubby. I am sure he enjoyed it too.

Dr. Kathy McCoy said...

It's nice to get a little hint of summer before the last throes of winter. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Happy belated St. Patrick Day to you too. Hugs Judy

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Bunny hugs to you sweets. Been thinking of you.
xx