Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ALMOST NEW YEAR'S

As fast as December has gone it will soon be the New Year. I really don't know where the year has gone. It seems like it has just zoomed by. I have been working on some Valentine projects and this is just one of them. It really turned out good I thought, I just have to decide whether I am going to frame it or not. It is meant to be framed and hang on your wall.
They are predicting more snow to start after midnight, The pictures were taken of the snow on the roof of my house. The second picture was the first day that I notice the icicles outside my window in my computer room. Of course it is located right above the basement door that we use to get in and out of the house. which makes it even all the more fun. We had a little warming trend and the first picture is how it progressed in just one day. The icicles are getting bigger that is for sure. My grandson's love playing in the snow even though it is so cold.


We have been lucky in the past and not had this much snow. It doesn't helped work because we can't get into job sites to deliver lumber. It is definitely going to take a while before it melts.
I really hope the weatherman is wrong with their predictions. I will work tomorrow and I don't know how long we will be open on New Year's Eve. We never work a full day. If you travel, just have a safe journey. Happy New Year













No comments: