Saturday, October 4, 2008

October 4, 2008

Our son and his family left Thursday afternoon for Branson, Missouri for a short vacation. If their youngest would have had his way, they would have left at 1 o'clock in the morning when he had to go to the bathroom. Mommy told him that he had to go back to bed. I tried to scan a picture in of them, but I have to figure out how to make them fit the way that I want them to do. They stopped at Lambert's for dinner which is one of our favorite foods. They throw rolls which is always fun. The food is really good and if you are hungry when you leave it is nobody fault. but your own.
They had planned on going to Silver Dollar City which was to have the antique tractors and my daughter-in-law was going to a cooking show. I would love to go there later this month, but unfornuately we have to many doctor appointments and I can't be gone other then for that. I will try to change the pictures that I scanned to see if I can get them to fit better.

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Shirley, your son has a gorgeous wife and kids--you are so blessed!