Saturday, February 14, 2009

Spring is getting closer



The beautiful sunset with each day getting longer. We have had such crazy weather lately. It must be because we live in the Show Me State. If you don't like our weather stick around it is guranteed to change.

Valentine supper is over and the house is peaceful and quiet. We will have pie later. We were lucky and didn't get the ice or snow. I had some ice on my windshield when I got off work. It was raining when I was coming home. I saw three wrecks which I didn't know if it was because of the weather or because of someone's stupidity. They don't like yielded when they are trying to come on to the highway. It makes it rather hard when you have no place to go. The sun was shining today so we went for a drive to get hubby out of the house. I needed to get my car serviced so we took the long way around. We saw an awfully lot of Canadian Geese looking for someplace to land and find feed. For some reason there were a lot more then we normally saw. I don't know if there was a reason for it or not. He got to see his train cars. The coal trains were empty and full depending on which way they were going.

The month is officially half gone and it won't take long for it to be starting another. I just want Spring I am tired of dressing in layers. I hope everyone had a wonderful day for Valentines.

No comments: