Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY







I wanted to show you my latest creation. Anyone for a cup of coffee with old fashion coffee grinder. My grandmother had one of them when I was growing up.
A bouquet of flowers is always fun to receive. They are great addition to any table or room. The lilacs smell so good at this time of the year. Of course they don't help the allergies.
We went to our new Nature Center yesterday for my sister's 50Th wedding anniversary. The White Wolf was one of the exhibits. It was our first time and if you are ever in our neck of the woods, I suggest that you go visit. It is a really neat place, plus you can sit and watch the river if that is what you like to do. We got to see family that I hadn't seen for awhile plus seeing my brother-in-law's mother, brothers and sisters, who I can't remember when we saw them last. My nephew had made a slide show and the pictures they found were really fun to look at.
Our youngest grandson was playing king of the hill. He had no problems climbing the dirt mounds, but getting down was a different story. He wanted your help getting down, but I learned the hard way that when he got close enough to reach your hand. He would just launch himself at you to catch. We didn't fall thank goodness.
I haven't figured out how to get some of my print in between the pictures, but I will keep trying. You all have a wonderful day for what is left of it.

No comments: