Monday, October 12, 2009

CLOUDY FALL DAY

The day started in the 30's, misting enough that you had to have the windshield wipers periodically to clear the windshield. We finally about 5 o'clock hit in the low 50's. Usually it is cool enough to need a jacket and by afternoon you could run around in a sweater.
The fall colors are really getting pretty in our area. There is the greens, yellows, red, and oranges mixed with the trees that have already lost their leaves it makes a great fall picture. It is my favorite time of the year.
I was really happy how my Halloween tea towel turned out and it sold very quickly after I listed in my etsy shop. It was so much fun making with the help of my grandsons giving me instructions to the colors that I should use. We definitely had to have a black cat. We have to go for a drive to see the decorations for Halloween. They have some really nice ones. I have been known to do more then one so if you like it and would like to have one for yourself, I would be more then happy to make you one.
My daughters mother-in-law decorates for every holiday. Her front porch has a scene that works both for Halloween and fall.
It has been a long day and tomorrow is another working day. I will work two days and then it is back to the city for more doctor appointments. You all have a wonderful week.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute tea towel! No wonder it went quick.