Sunday, October 3, 2010

BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY.

The fall color is starting to show in our area. Today we started off at 34 degrees and have warmed up to 54 degrees at the moment. We are only suppose to get up to the 60's which will be all right.
We had frost on the back window of the car this morning. When we have the good frost then it will help the people with all of the allergies.
We went to Jamesport, Missouri to find some towels that I was looking for . The owner of the shop can get them for me, ship them, and made me a wonderful price. It was well worth the trip.
The drive lets us see some fall color , we came home a new route, so we got to see some country side that we hadn't seen before. As long as we have plenty of gas, I am not afraid to try a different highway as long as I know where we are suppose to end up.
My son and his family should be on the way home from being in Branson, Missouri. They were going to spend Friday at Silver Dollar City. They left Thursday afternoon after their oldest got out of school. Of course, they had to call and tell us that they were eating supper at Lammert's south of Springfield. It is one our favorite places to eat when we go that way.
I have been busy working on my towels for the craft show. I haven't got my pictures taken yet. I just hope people like them.
Have a great Sunday. We may take another drive today if it isn't to late when the laundry gets done. I am washing winter coats right at the moment so we will have them when it is time all nice and clean. Take care.

1 comment:

mimi said...

Hi Shirley :)
It has been really very chilly here in Pittsburgh too---add in the chilly rain and it makes for one yucky day. Days like these make me hungry for soup. I made a giant pot today and baked an apple pie. I guess this cold weather is good for something :) Hope you are staying cozy warm and enjoying all that autumn has to offer :)
xoxo
Mimi