Monday, November 1, 2010

November is Here


I really don't know where the last month went. The days just seem to fly by before you are ready for them to end.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I will be so glad when tomorrow is over and maybe no more political ads for a while. I wish they would pass a law saying that they could only politic 3 months before an election. This time has seem like it was forever.
I thought I would show you a couple of trick or treaters. Ethan's truck costume was a couple of years ago. His dad made him the truck. This year he was a pirate, but I have to wait for my picture. You never know what he will tell you. I can see a difference in him since he is going to school.

Little Miss Riding Hood is my great niece, Miss Emma. She was suppose to get to help pick the color for her parent's new front door. They changed their mind after she told them that she wanted a pink door. I don't know why they didn't like the idea. I thought that would make their house easy to find. She is very different then her brother, she is more outgoing. She goes to the reading hour at the library and she says she is going to school.
I went this past Friday back to the doctor's office. The second med that the insurance company wanted me to try didn't work any better then the first. I have never spent so much time sleeping in the chair because it made me so tire. I was getting to the point where I didn't know about driving. At the moment I am not taking any, waiting to see what the insurance company does. The worse case scenario will be we will try something that the doctor has samples of instead of spending anymore money.
I just thought I would check in with you all to let you know that I am still here, but you can't be on the computer when you are in the chair asleep. Have a great week and I will talk with you all later.


2 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Happy November girlfriend! Kiddo's look so cute! I'll be glad when all the political stuff is over too. I mute the TV. I don't like to hear bickering all the time.
Have a fun day!
xx, shell

Unknown said...

Hi Shirley.
Sorry you aren't feelin well. Hope they figure it out soon.
My allergies blew up this past Sat.
Doc says there seems to be a new mold or fungus gettin to me. With the drought, dry leaves and grasses, then rain..it exploded in my nose, eyes, and throat. Nothin in my lungs tho..thank goodness...just my throat to eyes swollen. My voice comes and goes now..seems the new meds plus old ones are starting to work...but boy am I pooped. He seems to think my craft show outside in Sept. started this..giving me head cold symtoms...not feeling right all this time. I sure hope this lets up soon...my next show is the 20th.
Those kids are too cute..they make ya feel happy just lookin at em!
You take care.