Thursday, December 2, 2010

December is Here

My middle grandson wants to know when we are going to get more snow. He wants to go coasting. I think that is what most children want to do plus build snowmen, or a snow ball fight.
We warmed up a little today and the wind died down which really helped. We have had a busy schedule right at the moment and I hope that everything gets done.
We have an open house to go to this weekend on Saturday. The 18Th we are babysitting the boys while their parents go to a Christmas Party. I don't know when ours will be at work or if for sure we are going to have one. They are tossing around what we are going to do. I usually have to make the reservations after they make the decision.
I changed my header a little thanks to my friend Karen Valentine. I wanted something a little different, but not just specially for Christmas, but more for the winter season. She is very easy to work with if you need something new.
The paper work went to the Insurance company today to apply for my blood pressure medicine that works. I developed allergic reaction to the third one that I had to try. I think it is wrong for the the insurance company telling you that you have to do all of this other before they will let you have what the doctor prescribed.
I hope that they don't get it passed to where you have to have a prescription for over the counter allergy and cold medication. It will just make it that much more expensive if you have to pay for an office visit too.
Must close for now. Have a great week.

2 comments:

deb said...

Love your header, just a little winter twist♥ It is aweful that we have to 'try' all the other medicine before they allow us to get the one that agrees and works for us. Insurances can be so frustrating to deal with, especailly when you don't feel good. Hoping all works out so you can get the one you need. Will keep you and yours in my prayers too.
Have fun at the Open House!
*hugs*deb

The Cutest Cottage Lamps said...

HI Shirley, thank you for stopping be, you know it is one way that I get to see new bloggers! I love your new banner, very pretty! Also I am going to check out your Etsy shop as I use embroidery for some of my lampshades. I embroider also and have always loved it as you do. By the way, your grandsons are cute as a button! Have a great week,
Marilyn