Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just listed in my Etsy Shop

My Halloween tea towels have arrived in my etsy shop this afternoon. 
The first three are listed and the 4th one is from the bridal shower gift and I am in the process of making it. It is almost done. I will be adding them as I get them done. 
The weather has been absolutely beautiful this weekend. In the 40's of a morning and warms up in the afternoon. It is 66 degrees as I write my blog this afternoon. 
The sun is shining and makes it feel so good to be outside in the fresh air. There is some color in the trees showing officially that fall has arrived. 
I have been very busy with work so I haven't been able to read like I want. Plus I am waiting for my new glasses that should have already been here. They chipped my left lens when they was putting them in the frames. Of course that is the eye that I need the most help with. It has a cataract forming on it, but it isn't big enough to operate on yet.  
 We went for a drive yesterday to see what flood damage there was around our power plant. It just looked like a lot of beach lot property. I don't think I could deal with what some of the people are having to deal with because of it. The river is almost bank in its banks and they are working hard to get the highways back open that has been effected.
Some of the quiet little towns would like to have some less traffic. They aren't use to it. You definitely have to have patience.
I am not looking forward to the week with everything that is going on right now. I was told just to take it one step at a time and it would happen. We shall see.
Hope you all have had a beautiful weekend. Enjoy your week.

1 comment:

ornamentsbypink said...

Hi Shirley, I received my table cover last evening, Its soo pretty!
You do beautiful work. Thank you!
Mary