Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cold Rainy Weather

Are you ready for winter? Fall hasn't been nearly long enough to suit me how about you?I thought I would check in with you all to let you know that I am o.k. just busy. My craft show this last weekend went better then I thought. You can never guess people because what you think will sell doesn't and what you question does.
The last couple of days we have had the rain and temperature in the 40's. We are suppose to possible have a mixture of snow and rain later tonight. I am not ready for this at all.
My grandson told me that he is ready to go with grandma and wants to know what time we are leaving. I am not even completely ready. He isn't anxious. He told me what all wooden puzzles he has made. He has cows, pigs, horses, tractors, goats, and he was going to try a sheep to just to name a few.
If any of you are interested in some just let me know, because I am sure he would make some for you.
I have been working on my Christmas tea towels for this Saturday and then I have another one the following Sunday. I am looking forward to them. I don't know if I will do any more or not. I have talked with my boy a couple of times. They were filming a movie down the street from where he is living. He didn't know what kind, but he thought he might watch for a while last Saturday because you don't get to see that all of the time.
Well back to my tea towels. Everybody take care , be safe, stay dry and warm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet Shirley your page and music is so very nice. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

I don't really mind winter as long as we have no ice storms and it doesn't get in the low teens or single digits.

I am so happy for you son and his job. I hope he has great success and everything is just wonderful for him.

You have been busy, busy I see working on the tea towels. What fun to get to have a craft show with your grandson.

Stay warm and safe in the wind, cold and snow. Hugs

LuLu Kellogg said...

It's already in the 30's here at night and I am definitely not ready for this!

Stay warm and toasty sweet Shirley!

LuLu~*xoxo

ornamentsbypink said...

Hi Shirley!
Its very windy today and the power was out this evening for awhile. I had my battery lantern ready, it seems everytime its windy the lights go out. Tomorrow we may see some snowflakes.
Mary

Cinderella Moments said...

I'm not ready for it at all. I hate the cold. We had a cold day last week. I put on a sweater and I was miserable. I don't enjoy the big bulky clothes. We still have warm days here thank heavens! Well stay toasty warm and enjoy your busyness.
hugs,
Caroline