Monday, November 11, 2013

VETERAN'S DAY

Happy Veteran's Day to all those, who have served for our freedom from a military family. I have had family in every generation that has served at one time or another.  My brothers and my oldest son plus I have nephews in the military at the present time and pray for them each day along with every one else on my prayer list.

We had a small parade to honor them, but it was cold at the time with the wind blowing out of the north. When I left the house to go to my one day a week job, it was 52 degrees. It never reached our high instead it went the opposite way. The temperature is continuing to drop. There has been a report of snow flurries not that far away from us.
Also, I did not take the picture above, it is just one that I found on line that I liked. 

Have you ever had a person tell you that you had to remove a comment left on your blog or they were going to report you? Something about they were using it to go in a back way to their website. I have no idea what they are talking about. The comment was left there over a year ago and they are just now requesting it. I don't have a clue how to delete somebody's comment because truthfully I never thought anything about it. Does this actually happen or is someone trying to pull a scam?

The craft show over the weekend went well and I have a new challenge. They want one of my pillow case designs turned into a picture to hang on a wall. I really don't know what material  to use because I don't want to do counted, but want to be able to trace the design on using my light box.  Do any of you have any suggestions as to the type of material I should use.  I don't have to have it done by Christmas, but I would like to have it done by then. I have one more craft show left at the end of the month. My grandson and I had a really good time. 

I got my new glasses ordered Friday when I was at the eye doctor. I get to stop the steroids eye drops that I had to put in once a day on this coming Friday. They did put a little correction in one eye so they would be same. It will be wearing bifocals, but I don't care because I have worn glasses since I was a Freshman in high school. I definitely won't be hunting them. 

Hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments: