Sunday, March 23, 2014

Where are You?? Warm Weather

The crazy weather we have been having makes you think that you are on a roller coaster ride. It is up and down, but then if you stick around in our area it is bound to change. We has a little snow last night. My car was white when I went to bed, but it had all melted by the time that I got up this morning. It is finally 30 degrees has taken a while to get there.
    I have had several things going on so my visiting and commenting has been limited. I have been able to read your post, but it wasn't my computer so I didn't leave comments. 
    We are still waiting to hear from the doctor. I am hoping that we do on Monday, but who knows how they work or else they are having a hard time deciding what to do. His room mate got to go home Friday so he has the room to himself at the present time. I just hope if he has to have a room mate that he is as nice as the last one.
    I had a nice surprise last night. My son called as they were coming home asking what I was doing. I told him I was trying to decide what I was going to eat.  I got to eat supper with them. We had a nice visit and I got to see my two oldest grandsons. The oldest has practice at the school today for district competition. I am going to pick him up and take him home and I will eat supper again with them.That is my payment for bring him home. I love my dil' cooking. She is a really good cook. They went and looked at a new horse yesterday. I don't know if it was like what they were expecting or not. 
     I have been doing a lot of embroidering this week. I just keep the hands very busy so I don't have as much time to worry. I will wait until I hear from who I was making it for if she wants it or not before I post the picture. 
    I will work tomorrow for a while. I didn't work this past week so we shall see what happens. 
    Where has the month gone? It is flying really fast. I just want it to warm up and be nice weather while my boy is home. There is a head hunter trying to get him to come back to this area  to work. I don't know what he is going to do because you don't know where you are going to work or anything about it. Decisions are awfully hard I know so we will just have to wait and see. It would make him closer to family. 
    I am headed to the nursing home. Have a great day and take care.
     

6 comments:

Susie said...

Shirley, I am so happy you had time with your son. To eat with them was nice also. Hope your hubby does well. xoxo,Susie
p.s. the weather here is just as crazy as yours.

NanaDiana said...

I hope your hubby is doing well, Shirley. It is kind of nice that he has the room to himself for a while. Glad you can get a good meal when you take your grandson home.

It is good you are keeping busy with the embroidery projects. That is good...keeps your mind off things.

Blessings to you,. Shirley- xo Diana

Blondie's Journal said...

There is nothing like a good hot meal when you don't have to cook it! I really scrimp when I make dinner for just myself, even lunch. I am so used to cooking for a crowd. So glad you had the time with your son and grandkids.

I think it's so nice that you can distract yourself with your embroidery. I find it really hard to get my mind off things and I pay for it by not sleeping at night. I hope you get some news on your husband soon.

Yes, the month has flown by. Now I hope we get some good weather. We had a dusting of snow last night and now we are in the 20's. Cold all this week too. Yuk!

Take care my Missouri friend! :)

XO,
Jane

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I do hope everything will go well with your hubby. And for you, too. This month is indeed flying by and the weather is still chilly. We have a chance for snow here tomorrow afternoon. I'm so ready for spring!
Have a nice week, Shirley, and take care!

Vickie said...

That is so wonderful for you to eat with your family sometimes.
I am so glad your son is home. How fantastic if he would move home.

Cache-Mire said...

So glad I found your blog and looking forward to seeing more. Will be following. ~Terri