Sunday, February 21, 2010

SNOW, SNOW AND MORE SNOW

I thought I needed some flowers to brighten my day after looking out the window and only seeing the snow come down. Earlier we had 7.5 inches of snow and I don't know how much more.
My son called earlier to check on us to make sure we were at home. He had been out blading snow and even after he got done. They had received almost another inch. He said that we should see his snow piles. It has been unreal.
My oldest has been here all day and I am making him spend the night. We are on an emergency snow route, but we haven't seen anybody. I think they are waiting for it to quit snow. Matt bladed my driveway Friday night and we have got more for him to do. He will be by, but I don't know what time it will be.
I have worked on my baby quilt and it is taking shape, but I needed a break. I have been sharing my computer with my son. He had decided to go to bed so now it is my turn. They have already closed the schools and the colleges for tomorrow. I don't know whether I will be going to work or not. I will just have to wait and see what it is like then.
I thought for a while I was going to have to make a Trip to the emergency room, after working with some medication, he is doing better this evening. It bothers me, but the man upstairs is there for me for which I am very thankful.
I hope you all have a wonderful week. If you have warm weather, please send it my way. I am so tired of the snow and cold. Take care.



1 comment:

deb said...

We need to plug up that hole so the snow stops falling on you! LOL
Geesh, hope your kleeping warm. We now have rain and more rain.
Hoping all stays well there...no ER trips!
Have a great week!
*hugs*deb