Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tomorrow is Friday

I will be so glad when tomorrow is over with this week. I haven't had much luck in getting my own things done at work. Of course, I have been watching some of the Olympics. Ice skating is my favorite thing to see. I have seen so many pretty purple things on our purple blog party. It is one of the colors I like.
I do hope that our weatherman is wrong. He said we were to have snow after midnight and continue through Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It would be one way to get to stay home and do what I would like to do for a change.
I was looking to see when Easter was and I won't have a hard time remembering because it is on my son's birthday. So we will celebrate his birthday and Easter.
Any one for a Candie Apple tea towel. It is one of my creations. I have several projects going, but I haven't got them done yer. I have an Easter tea towel done except for the border. Hopefully I will have decided the color of it by Saturday and I will do it then.
Everybody have a good day and Take care.



4 comments:

deb said...

More snow? Wow! I'm going to send some sun your way! We've been in the mid 60's...everything is buding out. Have a great weekend!
*hugs*Deb

Beedeebabee said...

Ooooh, what a pretty towel! ... I love the snow, so it sounds wonderful to me! hee hee hee! I also love ice skating, and can't wait to watch the ice dancing tonight, that's my favorite! Have a fun weekend, Sweetie! xo Paulette

Sheila said...

Oh Shirley, Snow again. we have sun and warm today.. but more winter weather on it's way next week.. I am so ready for it to be spring.. HOpe you stay warm and have fun creating. Sheila

Lynn said...

Oh no, I hope you don't get more snow, sounds like you have had so much this winter.
Thanks for dropping by to see Cooper, he loves apples and told me to say how much he loves your candy apple embroidery :)