Saturday, October 8, 2011

Countdown to Thursday

We are getting closer to our mini vacation. We are both getting anxious. The doctor visit went well and we have our flu shots. 
My grandson Ethan went to the Pumpkin Festival this weekend. He is the first two pictures. He was having such a good time and he got to ride the ponies too. 
They have the wall of jack-o-lanterns carved by different people that they lit when it got dark the very first night. A costume parade was held this morning. It will run through tomorrow. 
I thought I would show you all some more of my tea towels and pillowcases that I have finished. They will be listed in my etsy shop before the weekend is over. 
Our older two grandsons and their parents are in Branson this weekend. They went down Thursday after the boys got out of school. They only missed a half a day because it was home coming this weekend. They called as they were getting ready to eat at Lambert's.
 I haven't really decided what his balloons are suppose to represent, but I thought he looked cute. He is the one that got in an argument with his teacher. He will tell you exactly what he thinks that is for sure. He was our preemie baby when he was born, but he more then made up for it. We won't get to see his first school program because we will be gone. Maybe the next one.
The weather has really been nice and the color is really getting prettier each week. We took a drive today look at the fall color. We, also, went across one of the roads that had been closed because of high water. There is still a lot of water when you look out over what was bean, corn, and tobacco fields. You could see the flood marks on the houses to see how deep it  was.

 My tea towels will be listed in my etsy shop. You can have customized colors if so desire. I don't know which ones are my favorites.
It is getting late so I had better close. Have a great day.


3 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Ohhhhhhhh Shirley...those tea towels are so cute!

Ethan looks adorable!

I have to go get my flu shot next week! I am glad you got yours!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love your tea towels sweets! Hope you are doing good! I've been working so much that I've haven't been able to visit with my friends as much as I would like. Think of you all the time.
xx, shell

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Shirley,
Oh your tea towels are over the moon gorgeous. I just love everything you do. How cute the Halloween towels are.
Your grandson is adorable.
I hope you have a wonderful time on your little getaway.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comments. Your visits always bless me.
Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs, Celestina Marie